Swiss Scientific Society for Developing Countries
The main objectives of the SSSDC are to:
- Promote and coordinate scientific and technical exchange with developing countries.
- Build strong partnerships and networks that aim to develop an innovative projects, knowledge transfer, and experience exchange.
- Provide highly skilled advisors, consultants and auditors for bilateral investors to promote scientific and economic prosperity.
- Provide neutral and trusted body to initiate negotiation and facilitate investment flows, stabilizing the investment climate and provide neutral dispute management for investors to ensure mutual benefit.
- Establish specifications and standardizations for chemicals and biomaterials.
- Cooperate with other societies, institutions, universities, government, NGO, and private sectors to advance common goals.